Support our philanthropic programme
The Cawthron Institute Trust Board accepts donations and bequests to support our philanthropic and community outreach work programme.
Bequests and donations
Cawthron accepts bequests and donations that help us to deliver our philanthropic and community outreach work programme which includes science education initiatives at primary and secondary schools in Te Tauihu/ the Top of the South, Scitec Expo science fair, Freshwater Champions Aotearoa and the annual Thomas Cawthron Memorial Lecture.
Your support helps us to provide a better world for you, your future and future generations. Some of the ways you can do this include:
- supporting a scholarship
- supporting a science education initiative
- supporting a research programme
- leaving a gift in your will
- creating an endowment fund
There are many ways to support our philanthropic activities. Please contact us today to discuss your options further by emailing email@example.com .
Become A ‘Friend Of Cawthron’
Join Friends of Cawthron and help give back to science by supporting our research, education and community activities.
Membership is free and benefits include:
- Updates about Cawthron science and events
- Invitations to Thomas Cawthron Memorial Lectures
- Invitations to Cawthron Institute lectures and open days
To become a Friend of Cawthron, sign up here.